The Department of Management Studies has worked towards rediscovering and reinventing Management Education through developing an industry relevant and global curriculum. The department has been touching the lives of students and helping them realize their dreams through its commitment to excellence in Management education. The spirit of moving into the next orbit of business education, invigorates us to impart and nurture the leadership and organizing skills among the future managers.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be business leaders and managers with leadership and problem-solving skills for global business.
- Graduates will drive entrepreneurship initiatives either on their own or within other organizations where they are employed.
- Graduates will have innovation skills and drive the businesses through multifaceted skills.
- Graduates will provide advancement of conceptual and practical knowledge in the field of business management to contribute to nation building while upholding ethical practices.
- Understanding and operating with ethical and professional responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively and function efficiently on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to use modern management principles and tools needed in contemporary business within the bounds of practical Constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety and sustainability.
- Develop skills to be a life-long learner for a globalized business for future.
- Hone entrepreneurial skills to provide innovative solutions for the needs of mankind.
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) – Three Year Full Time
The BBA program provides a strong foundation in core business disciplines, helping budding managers to acquire the key competencies needed at an undergraduate level in a diverse field.
Our Intensive BBA program focuses on enhancing the ability to communicate, analyze situations, present views in front of a large audience, taking decisions using quantitative and qualitative factors, and develop a holistic view of the functional areas of business environment. The academic framework of the program includes mini projects, surveys of real life situations, intense industry internships and hands-on experience in the world of business.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Two Year Full Time
(Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Operation Management)
The two-year MBA program is committed to develop management professionals who are competent in their domain, sensitive to the environment and culture, and global in their outlook and approach. The program achieves these objectives by having very rigorous academic processes, updated and relevant curriculum, extensive industry interaction, sports and vibrant student activities. The program enables to respond to newer challenges and discover their unlimited potential.
The Department of Management Studies has a full-fledged Ph.D. program in Management. The department provides excellent ambience for research. The programme successfully builds upon the research strengths highly relevant to the current needs of business. The research areas are broadly classified into the following areas: Finance & Accounting; Information Technology & Systems; Marketing; Operations, and Supply Chain Management; Sustainability, Strategy, and Technology Management.
The Department prepares students to pursue leadership, technical and management positions in a rapidly growing industry. Students have been placed in prestigious and leading companies like Intel, Texas Instruments, Infosys, TCS, Keane, Mindtree, Wipro, Cognizant Technologies and Tata Elxsi. Many go on to pursue higher studies in prestigious institutions in India and abroad.